Tuesday, October 25, 2022

New bassist

So, as I've mentioned before, Miho, the founder and bassist for Lovebites, left them about a week and a half after I discovered them. They have now officially welcomed a new bassist into their band, named Fami. They had a live announcement video and because I'm such a freak show, I woke up at 5:00 in the morning the day of to see it. Here 'tis.


She's a) the youngest band member at 20 years old, and b) the tallest, looks like by a lot. I've read but can't verify that three band members are under five feet tall. Anyhoo, she's been putting videos of herself on YouTube for a few years, meaning she was doing it in high school. Below is the one I found most impressive, although the song is horrible -- just listen to the bass. Also, bear in mind, she records the audio separately in a studio. In some of her videos, her (five string!) bass isn't even plugged in.


This video is from two years ago when she was just 18. It's people like this that make you realize how little you've accomplished in life.

No comments: