Friday, October 17, 2014

Restored posts

For those of you listening at home, I took three posts offline a year and a few months ago because an article I wrote was being published in an academic journal, and I wanted to avoid any appearance of impropriety. I figure it's been long enough now, so I've just restored them. The posts were:

The Central Issue; or, Location Isn't Everything
Size Doesn't Matter, part 2 (if you want to start with part 1, which wasn't taken offline, click here)
"The alien who lives among you", part 1

All three are on science and religion. The third one was meant to be the first in a series (obviously) but I never wrote any more posts on it. Even though I'm on a blog-break, I'm planning to restart the franchise and write a series of posts on what the discovery of extraterrestrial life might mean for religion. Stay tuned. In the meantime, you can check out some of my more interesting posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please find a set of references on science, religion & culture (and Quantum Reality) the first of which points out and describes why/how ones presumed location determines or patterns everything that one does.

www.dabase.org/Reality-Itself-Is-Not-In-The-Middle.htm

http://spiralledlight.wordpress.com

www.beezone.com/AdiDa/Aletheon/three_great_myths.html

Jesus & Quantum Reality

www.beezone.com/AdiDa/ScientificProof/christ_equals_emsquared.html

On the universal scapegoat "game"

www.beezone.com/AdiDa/Aletheon/there_is_a_way.html